facebook

thoughts after panhellenic preview

by:    

Pi beta phi
I enjoyed them, but they weren't my absolute fave. The girl I spoke to was nice and was able to hold a conversation that didn't seem forced. I've heard they only take girls from certain zipcodes though. A few girls in my rho gamma group said it sounded like they were trying too hard.

Gamma phi beta
I really enjoyed the girl I spoke to. She was super sweet and we had a good convo. She was very genuine. But some of the girls in my rho gamma group had negative experiences with them.

Delta delta delta
I liked one of the girls I spoke to. The other seemed disconnected or uninterested despite the fact that she was asking me questions but it's whatever. I enjoyed being here. Among my rho gamma group I don't think this group stood out as negative or positive overall. Kind of in the background.

Theta
I didn't care for this house. A few girls in my rho gamma group enjoyed being here but it looked kind of lazy not having a chant and only a song. The biggest complaint was it was too noisy and most of us couldn't hear what the actives were asking or saying. Conversation was forced with the actives I spoke to.

Delta gamma
Loved their chant and the girl I spoke to was super sweet. A lot of girls in my rho gamma group loved the girls they spoke to in this house.

Alpha chi omega
I don't remember much from this house. The girl I spoke to was sweet but the other one I spoke to we just didn't click. As for my rho gamma group, this house didn't stand out among us.

Posted By: Rushie
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Chi omega
I really liked the girls I spoke to in this house. A few girls in my group liked this house especially because they are legacies. But, the girls are gorgeous imo and one of the girls I spoke to was SUPER sweet. Didn't stand out positively or negatively in my rho gamma group

Kappa kappa gamma
I loved the girls in this house. I was able to hold a natural conversation with the girls I spoke to, which I enjoyed. Some girls really loved the house while others had no preference towards it. overall it stood in the background.

By: Rushie
by: hahah   

The original post obviously written by a DG. Second comments obviously written by Chio and Kappa.

By: hahah
by: interesting   

Didn't know chio was so into self ranking

By: interesting
#2by:    

the second post was written by the same person you idiot. She used up her characters in the first post.

By: Pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: pnm   

There's that Kappa tude we all love to hate

By: pnm
by: umm   

Sounds more like DG

By: umm
#3by:    

These comments "I really liked the girls I spoke to" but at the same time "they didn't stand out" or they were "in the background". or this one liked this and that one didn't like that - ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THIS IS SUCH A PETTY POST !!!!!Quit being so insecure. All the houses are great. This is not middle school - GROW UP and get a life!!!!!!

By: PNM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.