facebook

my first impressions

by: Freshgirl

I'm a freshman and my first impressions of the sororities are

pi beta phi-stuck up, some are pretty some are average, but they already know who they want, i know a few girls being rushed by them

kappa kappa gamma-i haven't seen much of them and haven't heard say they're being rushed by them

delta delta delta-kind of get a weird vibe from them

gamma phi beta-i have a few in my class and they're nice

kappa alpha theta-i think they're all blonds or dirty blonds, what guys would call hot but look intimidating

delta gamma-haven't seen too many of them

alpha chi omega-some are really nice but I think I heard one talking bad about her sister after she just greeted her in an ecstatic fashion

chi omega-haven't seen much of them

these are my first impressions

Posted By: Freshgirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: perunapony   

You THINK that an AXO talked bad about her sister?? Don't put that out here if you don't know!! AXOs known for being accepting and respectful to each other.

By: perunapony
by: ?Sep 12, 2013 2:05:25 PM

And yet, you have no issue with the fact that she says "pi phis seem stuck up" and that she just gets a "weird vibe" from DDD? Those seem more like baseless dislike than her comment about AXO.
I know several AXOs that gossip about each other. I also know a lot of sweet ones. Her experiences aren't invalidated by the fact that you like AXO.

By: ?
by: Get a lifeSep 14, 2013 11:46:54 PM

Piphis are stuck up and Tridelts are weird - totally agree with that first impression.....totally validate her feelings

By: Get a life
by: Freshman girlSep 17, 2013 8:22:40 AM

It looks like phphi and Tridelt are so desparate on this site - they feel a need to put others down to make themselves look good.

By: Freshman girl
by: This is trueSep 17, 2013 8:46:28 AM

The following posts are so obviously written by a vindictive Kappa trying to put others down, that they're really not worth reading

By: This is true
#2  by: fresh3   

I'll do it by tier:
Theta- I've met a few who I really like, but they don't seem like the interact with freshman much at parties. They always look like their having fun though. Not many of my friends are actively rushing them.

Pi Phi- They've been doing a good job of rushing me and my friends, but I hear they do that for a bunch of girls in the beginning.

Kappa- They only seem to be rushing certain girls, but they rush those girls really well. Last years PC is nothing like the Kappa stereotype everyone posts on this site

Tri-Delt- Some are awesome, some are not so great. It just depends who you meet.

Chi-O- I barely see any of them go out. Most of the girls i know who are rushing them are super religious.

DG- Haven't met any yet but I hear they're pretty wild.

AXO- I met some who were obviously left overs/cut from other houses. Some are really nice though.

Gamma Phi- Haven't met any, but apparently they're rude and aren't that nice, which doesn't serve them well.

By: fresh3
by: to "fresh3"...Sep 16, 2013 10:28:14 PM

if you "havent met any" then maybe you shouldn't make a rude/not necessarily true comment about the girls in the sorority. actually get to know people, it'll help you not look so stuck up.

By: to "fresh3"...
by: What a jokeSep 17, 2013 8:27:58 AM

what a joke. this is so obviously written by a Kappa and supported by Phphi. they put down other houses because they are so threatened and so afraid people won't choose them unless they do. Please work on your sisterhood and something meaningful and you won't be so insecure. And quit listing AXO and Gphi as below you. You can't hold a candle to them

By: What a joke
by: hahahaSep 17, 2013 2:14:50 PM

What? This is a joke right?
First of all, not many people are actively rushing Theta... Really? What sort of girls do you know? Obviously ones that haven't met or heard of theta.
DG has some wild ones, and some sweet ones. Get to know them. I promise they're absolutely lovely.
Gamma Phi being rude and unkind? That is actually hilarious. They are without a doubt some of the sweetest, most genuine girls on campus.
As for Alpha Chi, most of those that went AXO last year WANTED to. Most if not all, that is. I promise. They love it, they love each other. Just because they don't fit your idea of what belongs in the other houses does not mean that they were "leftovers".
Chi-os have a lot of girls who make a great presence at parties. Maybe you just aren't looking?

I sincerely hope you get dropped from rush. We don't need girls who are going to bash other houses in our panhellenic community, especially when they haven't even met any from those other groups.

By: hahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.