facebook

wouldn't it be nice?

by: Dreaming

This site hurts all Greeks. Wouldn't it be nice if it didn't exist, or if it continued that people would simply talk about the positive strengths of their own organizations and refrain from saying anything at all about others?

Posted By: Dreaming
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Agree    

Yes, it does hurt all the Greeks and SMU. More and more universities are dropping it, for that reason.

By: Agree
#2  by: ????   

Didn't think unviersities had a choice because many have tried to make it go away. How do you "drop It"

By: ????
#3  by: no   

Greeks hurt greeks

This website just goes to show how immature and catty greeks can be. they live in their own little bubbles of superiority

By: no
#4  by: yes   

All the sororities and fraternities are filled with great people. It's a shame that a site like this exists

By: yes
#5  by: smu   

smu Greeks as a whole seem more civilized than others.

By: smu
#6  by: Ceecee   

I ran across this site as I was trying to write a rec for a sweet, beautiful inside and out young woman about to go to SMU. I was a Chi O and Fiji Little Sister many years ago at SMU, I was there during the Pony Express Football Debaucle. I'm appalled that any 20-ish year old females would write what is written on this site. Truly pathetic and classless and tacky....it makes me want to get involved in the sorority system as an advisor just to clean things up. And, FYI, I was considered the party girl, dated and married a tennis player that went to SMU. Just pathetic to see what I'm about to send this young woman into at SMU. Much less my own daughter. Best of luck to you in the real world. I will never look at this site again.

By: Ceecee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.