facebook

fraternity comments

by:    

Time to start fresh

Posted By: update
Page 3 of 5
#21by:    

Yes, Phi Delt and Sigma Chi have grown or are growing into the large fraternity category.
Yes, the current large fraternities do not want to recognize this fact.
Yes, they are trying to downgrade them to slow their growth rate.
Yes, one frat has an annoying ANT making rude and annoying comments about them.
Yes, they are now writing narratives to halt recognition of their status and steady growth.
Yes, Phi Delt and Sigma Chi and others will continue to point out these culprits.
Yes, the large fraternities must acknowledge them as equals and stop trying to downgrade them.
Yes, each one of the five large fraternities has the budget to co-sponsor major social events with a sorority of their choice.
Yes, we are certain the rhetoric between them will continue until parity of the top large five fraternities is fairly acknowledged.
Yes, then we can move-on to enhance the Greek life on campus.

By: Yes
by: ......   

wow you have no life. I respect Beta, LXA, and KA more than I will ever respect the author of this post.

By: ......
by: yeah,   

I agree with poster above, but I understand where the Sigma chi is coming from. His fraternity has lots of great guys and his membership has gained momentum, so he wants to be considered equal. Well his fraternity is equal, but by perpetuating this 5 or 3 thing his goal seems to be to isolate other fraternities from growing and gaining recognition as well. And, he is also not encouraging the recognition of many sororites which have gained membership momentum and now have plenty of money and gorgeous women as well. He seems to want parity and recognition for only his own fraternity instead of actually wanting what's best for his fraternity and everyone else too. There seem to be many people reading and responding to this who actually like the Betas, the Lambdas, etc.. who really don't appreciate his belittling of them.

By: yeah,
#22by:    

They are right about the 5 thing. KA and Lambda have some cool guys too. Phi delt is definitely rising. Girls, remember that dreamy Southern Phi Delt pledge that did serenades?. As for Sigma Chi, after meeting a few this semester I am shocked that no one gives them credit for the hot guys. That date-a-greek kid was cute. Lambda has really cute older boys, KA is getting better (their soph are the cutest), and Fiji obviously has stayed super cute. They got a huuuuuge pledge class.

By: um
by: hmmm   

So according to the poster above the 5 thing is right, but it must be at least 7? Because she's also talking about KA and Lambda. And, I agree with everything she said from Lambda to Fiji.....

By: hmmm
#23by:    

The guys I've had the most fun with the past two years have been Fiji, Pike, SigEp, and Lambda. The first two are intense and hot, SigEp's (some) are really nice guys, and Lambda just likes to have fun (minus a few weirdos).

By: Favorites
#24by:    

anyone who actually thinks this site can help boost their fraternity's reputation are complete tools. That goes for the sigma chis, pikes, fijis, phi delta, and to be honest probably every fraternity. but whoever keeps posting for sigma chi needs to take a serious chill pill. it really doesn't help your fraternitys rep to be on this site 24/7 talking about how your fraternity is so cool, when literally everyone else at SMU knows you guys are middle tier. lets just all cool it with this crap. (although I'm sure whoever keeps posting for sigma chi will have a very quick response to this(

By: chill out
by: Ant Smasher   

Another shot on a top five fraternity by the ANT. Your consistant immature posts has revealed your identity many times. Just go away.

By: Ant Smasher
#25by:    

Sigma Chi is just as great as anybody else, but it's really time for a new topic, or better yet ........no topic

By: sportsfan
#26by:    

the Sigma Chi obsessed with power five ranking is pretty delusional and pathetic lmao
it's sad that you're on here trying to convince everyone that there's some new power five ranking that doesn't exist. You make you and your fraternity look desperate as hell

By: A
by: ANT Smasher   

A is for Ant.

Its getting really old ANT (Pike). Stay out of the individual fraternitiy sections of GR. You have taken many shots on the most powerful fraternities. We are very close in finding your individual identity....

By: ANT Smasher
#27by:    

You're an idiot

And you're delusional and obsessed. If gaining a reputation on greekrank will make you feel better, by all means do so. But everyone here at school knows the truth. You can try to build a reputation online, but reputations are built through actions, not online delusions.

And I should go rank Sigma Chi poorly, but unlike you I don't feel the need to put down other fraternities

By: A

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: The Delts   

Hey A or ANT, whatever,

Don't forget about us. An attack from you is now a status symbol for success. It shows you (Pikes) are very worried about that fraternities growth and new stature. We are growing into a top fraternity as well.

By: The Delts
#28by:    

You are thoroughly entertaining all of us.
Bravo sir.

By: Sigma Chi Ant
#29by:    

This really is getting kind of wierd. All players might benefit from some prescription meds

By: wow
#30by:    

Fiji/SAE top?
then Pike/Phi Delta Theta?

By: class 2017

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.