facebook

FRAT/SORORITY RANKING FALL 2024 TEMPLE UNIVERSITY

by:    

Frat:

1. Sammy - Everyone loves their parties, pretty chill and cool guys. They always have good music and a big yard.

2. DChi - Have a huge house and throws the best parties. The guys are nice and always have fun themes.

3. Pikapp - Peaked last spring, parties were very fun last year, especially outdoor parties, but not as great this year. Guys are kinda short.

4. Pi Lam - Chill frat, will improve with the new house, will probably go up a spot or two soon. Lives right next to DChi, parties are usually fun.

5. KDR - Irrelevant, what are they even up to now? Fell off and lost their house. Miss their darties though.

6. AKL - Some weird guys but their parties honestly can be fun. Most of the guys are nice. Usually also have good music.

7. Asig - Newest frat. Apparently they are "frat rejects", but some of the brothers are very nice. Parties are alright.

Sorority:

1. DZ - Everyone considers them "top", but they just seem like normal girls. "Rich" sorority.

2. Phi Sig - Ranked high for their typical sorority vibe: white, blonde hair and skinny. Pretty. Generally nice, but can come off as fake.

3. DPhie - Smart and sweet girls but kind of fell off after their scandal last year.

4. AEPhi - Party girls, pretty, used to be not that great but has been on the come up.

5. Axid - Nice girls. Honestly used to be really cool but have gotten a bit weird these past few semesters.

6. Tri Delta - Feel bad they're always at the bottom but they are the newest. Very sweet and kind girls.

Posted By: girlpov
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

tiers barely exist at temple, but if i had to organize them it would look something like this:

top: dz, phi sig
mid: dphie, aephi
bottom: axid, tri delt

however if you are on here looking to rush, go for the sorority that you vibe with the most. this is who you will be surrounded with and also paying money to be around. think about your own values and what sisterhood means to you. do not be the girl that disaffiliates after a semester because you got caught up in something superficial, and you realize you have no true friends in your sorority. a "status" that doesn't exist in the real world and barely exists at temple anyway.

By: gr33k
#2by:    

Pretty solid list. I would make a few changes though.

Move Dchi up, Sammy down, Pikapp down, pi lam up

1. Dchi
2. Sammy
3. Pi lam
4. Pi Kap

Swap DZ and Phi Sig

1. Phi Sig
2. DZ

By: Not bad
by: girlpov   

I was in between Sammy and Dchi at the top. These are good rankings

By: girlpov
by: alr bud   

Pilam Sammy and Dchi all threw a darty in the biggest yard on campus tg and kdr still had more ppl at there’s. Stop cappin

By: alr bud
by: Ripper   

P sure Dchi Sammy and pilam just did a like a tournament thing or something not a party

By: Ripper
#3by:    

Frat rankings are hard now with ATO gone and KDR falling off but you're right about the Asig as frat rejects. Weird dudes. Feels like rankings will change a lot after this fall.

I've always thought Phi Sig over DZ too. And at this point I'd drop DPhie down to 4 they feel so irrelevant now.

By: ok
by: girlpov   

I was in between Dphie and Aephi for number 3. As a senior I feel Aephi has a lot more presence on campus than they used to. Deeph on the other hand, not so much. I may have been a bit biased from the rankings in the past but you are right.

By: girlpov
#4by:    

i feel like dz and phi sig attract the same kind of girls, which no offense but sort of loser-y stuck in high school type of people

By: q

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.