facebook

note to lower tiers

by:    

Sorry to anyone who wishes this wasn't true, but frat ranks usually do NOT change so often. I've been here for 3 years, and there's no house that was considered bad that suddenly became great. If you were actually of a higher caliber, you would have joined a group of higher caliber individuals. This is especially true for lower "tier" houses because look, you are probably a great group of guys but you aren't going to become cooler because you're among 100 other guys who are just like you.
The point is, anything below tier 4 is irrelevant when it comes to the typical PSU Greek life experience. You're not as cool as you think you are just because you're in a frat. Sorry, but it's the truth. But hey, enjoy the brotherhood and memories you'll make, atleast you're not a geed. I will get down voted, but the sooner you accept what I wrote the sooner you'll be able to look past it and just be content with where you are

Posted By: drizzy
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

That's pretty depressing for low tiers

By: Damn
#2by:    

You're such a douche.

By: truth
#3by:    

I'm in a "top tier" but can honestly say there was no reason for this post

By: Wtf
#4by:    

This isn't necessarily true for everything. AEPi is relatively new they came to PSU in like 2010, DU came back to campus in 2010 I think, and AGR was way down at the bottom when my cousin was here (class of 11). Chapters leave and new ones come, things do change

By: Well...
by: AEPi   

They got kicked off and switched with Sammy. Used to be top tier before they got kicked off.

By: AEPi
#5by:    

You're so cool and I hope I know you, I hope we're friends or maybe even brothers, it's awesome to be down with someone at their peak, amirite? Because you're peaking in college for sure, with that attitude you're not going far once you get out of here. Enjoy these college days bro you'll probably be washing my car in ten years

By: You're so awesome & ama

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Not necessarily. I guess im in a tier 5 house and I've had as much if not more fun at some of our parties than at the ones of my friends higher ranked houses.

By: Eh
#7by:    

I've been here as long as you and Ive seen AEPI, DU, AGR, Phi Psi and more houses shoot up the "rankings" while some of the top houses (kdr, pikapp) dont even exist anymore.

By: Not True
by: .   

That's exactly why they shout up. Houses getting kicked off leave a gap to fill

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.