facebook

kick alpha phi off campus

by:    

-onwardstate.com/2016/02/26/alpha-phi-not-facing-p unishment-following-vulgar-thon-post/-

Posted By: FTK
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Other sororities have gotten in more trouble for less, and alpha phi doesn't even get a slap on the wrist.

By: sorority
by: I know right   

That's because they raised a lot of money for THON so no one wants to punish them and risk losing $ for next year. They're gonna let them handle it internally. Which means what? If they don't throw her out it means nothing. She made them look so low class if they keep her they will be a joke

By: I know right
#2by:    

I'm sure the girl responsible is being taken care of by the sorority. A member posted it, not the sorority.

By: Slow down
by: @slow down   

imagine if a fraternity posted something like that? They would probably get kicked off so fast or at least get in a lot of trouble, Alpha Phi did not get in any trouble what so ever.

By: @slow down
#3by:    

Trying to figure out why no one in her sorority told her to take that down once it was posted and they let it get to Panhell who were counting posts for some contest. That's who flagged it. My cousin said in her sorority they would have never let her send it. That's the only thing I blame the rest of them for, otherwise it's all on her. They should not all get in trouble but they should send her home. She's done. Or else they look really bad.

By: Why wait for panhell

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.