facebook

what's something cool about your chapter?

by:    

Let's take a break from ranking for a little. What is something cool/unique about your chapter that many people are not aware of?

Posted By: Stay Positive
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Kappa Sigma here. Nationally we have over 320 chapters (making us the largest in the world). Of all Ksig chapters, our chapter is ranked #1 in ritual proficiency. We're pretty proud of that!

By: Hi
by: Props   

Mad props for this actually. Testing rituals sucks, and if you're ranked that high you must have a decent group of committed guys because my fraternity would never have the discipline to sit down and do all that extra work.

By: Props
by: Wow   

Wait to ruin it Kappa Sig, this is why no one likes you.

By: Wow
#2by:    

were #1 in reported assaults at our house! come around when we can start having parties next semester (maybe)

By: ATO
#3by:    

Were the only bad sig kap in the country. Our nationals likes to make fun of us for it, but their afraid to say it to our faces, because more than half our sisters are big enough to eat them.

By: Sigma Kappa
#4by:    

We are the only house on campus that still practices the Elephant Walk! It took some years but it has finally been perfected.

By: DSig
by: Beta Sigma Beta   

You know damn well we have the best Elephant Walks. Perfected it on the first night.

By: Beta Sigma Beta
#5by:    

Dear Stay Positive: Ask a bunch of Greeks at PSU to anonymously say something unique about their chapter. Nice idea. What could go wrong?

By: What dumb a-holes really
by: Lol   

Not fault of poster the community sucks. I don't see people complain about the stereotype posts

By: Lol
#6by:    

There is nothing positive about this Fratenrity

By: DU
by: I'm sure there's more    

Pretty sure they can at least spell better than your frat does

By: I'm sure there's more
#7by:    

We open up and people actually come to our house, it's so sickkk! As long as AGR and Zeta Psi haven't opened up

By: Pi Lam
#8by:    

Our goat basically single handedly kept us relevant after a semester on probo.

By: Lambda Chi Alpha
#9by:    

We give the best ice baths around!

By: Pi Kapp

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.