facebook

being honest- please read

by:    

reality check time- so lately some of my favorite frats, pi lamb, and also AGR, have been getting a lot of hate. i don't come on this site often- mostly just when i rushed a couple years ago, but its appalling. the guys of pi lamb are so funny and hot and so fun to party with. they always have weed and other fun stuff to do. despite their "low" status, they are actually hotter than most guys in SAE, and just as rich. they go to the gym a lot and i always see them with girls- unlike some upper tier frats who only hang out with the brothers. and AGR may not be as good looking as pi lamb but they are also so fun, the pledges are so nice, and they have good alc.
so PLEASE stop with all of the hate and give them a try. pi lamb is having a party this Wednesday if you need proof of what i am trying to say!

Posted By: Anon
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This post just gave me cancer

By: Thanks
#2by:    

This post is retarded desperate PiLam. I'll be sure to not go to whatever you guys are having this week... and next semester as well.

By: Jeez

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I love pilamb too

By: Same
#4by:    

please stay away from our house from now on <3

By: agr
#5by:    

please don't associate us with them. we don't pick our neighbors.

By: AGR
#6by:    

Pi lam is fun on occasion, but the brothers actually aren't that nice from what I have seen and it's always the same people there

By: Lol
#7by:    

gtfo

By: gtfo
#8by:    

Yeah I'm in PiLam and this makes me want to jump off the golden gate

By: Pi Lam
by: ATO   

don't be mad bc u suck

By: ATO

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.