facebook

wtf did i witness

by:    

was at a low level frat tonight, not going to name names, and walked in on the absolute most awkward social of history. the girls were in skirts up their asses and they were not flattering, and the guys were standing on the sides almost perving around.
why is it that you're going to have a social and then just body guard the door so that people can't leave- despite you not "socializing"
i am in a top tier sorority and my friend dates a guy in this low frat and i feel almost embarrassed for her. got out of their as soon as i could.

Posted By: disturbed
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

lol i totally know where u were

By: bump
by: lol   

where?

By: lol
#2by:    

Aepi?

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: TG   

no, pi lamb

By: TG
#3by:    

OP the type of girl to show up to her sweet 16 in a pumpkin carriage

By: wtf did i just read
#4by:    

Girl you realize we all go to penn state right? I mean it's a good school and I love it here but it's not the "top tier" of schools. So what's gonna happen when you meet a guy just like you? If he goes to Cornell or whatever he won't wanna be with you because you don't go to a top tier school. See how you like it then.

By: Just sayin
#5by:    

the scene you described literally sounds like almost every frat party ever. You just see it as different because it's a "low tier" frat. Get over yourself

By: are you serious

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.