facebook

esa?

by: curious

Thoughts on ESA even though they aren't Panhellenic?? Are they good// social with good people?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no   

they're irrelevant

By: no
by: curious Feb 22, 2016 3:47:26 PM

this still doesn't answer my question...............

By: curious
#2  by: honestly   

they're either girls who didn't get bids or chi o leftovers.......idk if people realize but nationally they're a co-ed service sorority.....pretty sure a guy could sign up if he really wanted to

By: honestly
#3  by: Wash Ups   

All they do is social then claim to be a service sorority. they can't even admit that they're not a sorority. I dropped it it was horrible. The president didn't even know half the people at rush when I went, when I pointed someone in the club out she said "Oh I never talked to her." -- not a good sign.

By: Wash Ups
by: aw :(Feb 23, 2016 12:18:12 AM

sounds like somebody didn't get a bid :(((((

By: aw :(
#4  by: truth   

coming from a frat guy, them and trilogy are infinitely more fun then almost all the sororities we social with. I get hype when I see them on the schedule. Truth is they almost all dropped top sororitys, minus a couple girls who didnt get bids at all. Maybe they lack the sisterhood aspect, but they are mad fun to party with

By: truth
#5  by: Let's be real   

Esa may not be a real sorority and people may look down on them because of it, but they are honesty one of my favorite "sororities" to party with. The girls are chill af and just love having a good time. Esa girls have never acted stuck up or rude at socials or parties when half the girls in other sororities do. Weather they're real or not, they're probably one of my favorite sororities

By: Let's be real
#6  by: truth   

I think Esa is made up of a mix of people. It defiantly has some girls that are beyond ratchet, and give it a bad reputation. But, Esa also has some normal girls who are average, and then a few girls who are quite stunners, and I'm not sure why they are even apart of Esa.

By: truth
by: YaFeb 28, 2016 8:21:05 PM

Julia is the hottest chick in the whole school

By: Ya

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.