facebook

rerush as a sophomore????

by:    

I rushed during formal recruitment this year and accepted my bid. I decided the sorority wasn't for me and dropped it..... if i rush next year...will i be at a huge DISADVANTAGE? like will i be blacklisted/get no bids?

Posted By: kitty
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'm pretty sure you can't re-rush

By: ..
by: kitty   

i can re-rush, because I never got initiated. i dropped before that. i just want to know if because i dropped a sorority, if it will put me at a disadvantage next year if i re-rushed. like would i be black listed?

By: kitty
#2by:    

you can def rush next year!!

By: ruah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Yes but you accepted your bid, it doesn't have to do with initiation, you accepted a bid they could have given another girl. That doesn't go over well and if you think about it, it shouldn't. It's Understood you changed your mind, but you have to research beforehand, don't accept the bid and drop it because trying next year won't work

By: Trust me on this
#4by:    

i rushed as a freshman and accepted a bid from a sorority and ended up dropping. i decided to re-rush this year and i actually had a much better experience and got into a much better sorority

By: soph rush
by: kitty   

thank you so much for that! i needed to hear that. everyone keeps making me feel like i have 0 chances next fall. I'm glad that you made out better!

By: kitty
#5by:    

I say do it! Some sororities are more forgiving than others. As long as you are a cool girl, with a good personality and a pretty face, your fine!

By: advice
#6by:    

im in an amazing sorority now... and its all because I dropped the sorority I was given a bid from freshman year.

By: sorority
#7by:    

I would bond with other girls in sororities you would consider rushing next yr, so that they can look out for you and vouch for you during the process, because as soon as sororities hear that you accepted a bid and dropped they are going to be hesitant about giving you a bid that yr.

By: tip
by: to tipper   

its required you tell panhel if you have already rushed/accepted a bid in the sorority application, so all the sororities she meets will know

By: to tipper

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.