sororitys:
1. Pi Phi, Alpha Phi
2. Kappa, KD, Gamma Phi, Theta
3. ASA, Zeta, AXO
4. AZD, DZ, AOPi
5. DG, SDT, Phi Sig, ADPi
6. Phi Rho, OphiA
7. Sig Kap, Phi Mu

I tried to make these as unbiased as possible, just going off what I've seen so far this semester

Posted By: Truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

sororitys are spot on

By: Idk about the frats but..
#2by:    

You slaughtered the frats. Like every other correct ranking Lambda should be bottom of 2, AGR ahead of Zeta Psi. Kappa Sig ahead of Alpha Sig and equal to DKE. AXP ahead of Chi Phi. Beta Could be top of 6 but arguably bottom of 5.

By: u

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Truth   

DTD failed accreditation so that means social ptobation and lambda got a solid pledge class, I still see them above TKE. You're right about AGR being above the Zetes, forgot to change that, my bad

By: Truth
#3by:    

Chi Phi and Kappa Sig HAVE to be higher! I love those guys

By: :)
by: OK but why?   

Neither of them have proven they deserve the bump up. Kappa sign has a nice house but a weird brotherhood and chi phi had a daylong before people realizedo social checkers don't come Saturdays and then haven't done anything after. You may love them but that's just one opinion at a school with over 5000 people in Greek life

By: OK but why?
by: @OK but why   

Im not OP but had to point out that you cant truly know another brotherhood/sisterhood besides your own lol…If youre judging a frat based on a pre conceived stereotype that kinda makes you a douche - my frat was considered "lower" like 2 yrs ago and its T4 now which just shows that the only rankings that matter are TOP - MIDDLE - BOTTOM. Everything contained within those categories can change in a matter of a semester or 2

By: @OK but why
by: ^   

Let's all be real here kappa sig is slowly becoming relevant even though other houses are getting salty

By: ^
#4by:    

DChi is 1
There is no tie

By: But

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.