facebook

dz

by:    

DZ lives on this site and is trying to move themselves up. If you dont believe me, look at the recent rankings. DZ is solid 4th tier and theyre trying to move themselves up to 3rd tier with ZTA AXO and AZD. Those 3 sororities social with solid second tier frats and 3rd tier frats, and DZ socials with 4th and lower. Every post that has DZ ranked high 3rd tier has an absurd amount of likes and anybody saying that DZ needs to be bumped down has a big amount of dislikes. Get off greek rank we see you DZ, youll probs all thumbs down this as well.

Posted By: Real
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

the amount of down votes already just proves this persons point

By: actually

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I down voted it & im not in dz just because this post is annoying & stupid

By: Nah
by: Ha   

Ya I'm sure

By: Ha
by: .   

Ok then don't believe me I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it. Idk why you feel the need to hate on other sororities when it really doesn't affect you. You make the Greek community as a whole look bad

By: .
#3by:    

DZ socials with all 2nd and 3rd...

By: Dumb
by: nice try dz   

dz doesnt social with 2 and rarely socials with 3rd...... mostly 4th they even social at agr a lot. dz stop

By: nice try dz
by: @nice try dz   

yah so does AZD, whats your point

By: @nice try dz
by: Ok    

My roommate is in AZD and they have never had a social with AGR so calm down

By: Ok
#4by:    

dz stop trying to be better than azd and axo nobody socials at agr except for you guys and you shouldnt be embarrassed about it its just the way that it is. its not bad, they just dont and you do

By: i

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.