facebook

need info

by:    

Have been hearing mixed reactions to PhiSig. What's the deal with them?

Posted By: anonymous
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They're average I guess. Theyre new so they're still ranked at the bottom and need to work their way up. Nothing too special about them

By: .
#2by:    

Know some of the girls and they are decent looking and aren't too bad to social with

By: frat dude
#3by:    

The lower and middle tier sororities should watch out, phi sig will definitely be moving up in the next few years

By: Watch out
by: Stfu   

Phi sig stop posting everywhere! We all know you just wanna boost yourself because honestly you're not that great. I personally don't have a problem with the sorority but know your role and yours definitely won't be at the top anytime soon just saying. Accept that you're still at the bottom and strive to work your way up realistically. Because no one else on campus sees you as tier 4 yet

By: Stfu
#4by:    

Who would even put them in tier 4??

By: anonymous
#5by:    

They are new, some dimes, they have put in work this past year but they are still mid to lower. Comparable to ADPi

By: Ehh
#6by:    

a good amount of people don't want to see them move up because they're still considered "new." I give them credit for starting a brand new sorority because idk how that works and they seem to be doing fine. I think they're underrated, but every person feels different about them.

By: perspective
#7by:    

Girls in a sorority but not sorority girls, in a good way tho

By: Truth
#8by:    

bump

By: anonymous

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.