facebook

esa/trilogy

by:    

If you did fall rush or did not do fall rush and are rushing ESA now because you don't want to wait for next fall to rush, I want to persuade you to wait. I know that not being in a sorority must be hard if you want to be in one, and you see your friends in sororities and how they love them, however waiting will be so rewarding if you do so. Research sororities and find one that you love and rush again in the fall! Don't settle for joining thon orgs because you are getting impatient. If you have waited this long then you may as well wait until the fall because joining national chapters and having national sisterhoods is an amazing experience and I want everybody to be able to have that experience.

I'm not trying to down play ESA or Trilogy by any means, as I know girls in each organization and they are amazing and fun girls, and if that is what you want to do then OF COURSE go out and rush those orgs, but if you are rushing them because you cannot wait to be in a sorority then I am writing this to you, to tell you that waiting will be a rewarding experience. As an junior in a middle tier sorority, I am super happy with where I am and had a similar struggle two years ago my freshman year. I have a little sister who goes here and her best friend is having a struggle with wanting to be apart of something so I really wanted to write this to reach out to girls who may be having similar experiences. If you rush ESA or Trilogy as an alternative, make sure its really what you want!

Posted By: sorority
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

what if you want to rush as a junior? should you do ESA/Trilogy or the national sisterhoods?

By: hi
#2by:    

is trilogy spring rushing?

By: trilogy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lol   

who the hell cares

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.