facebook

changes

by:    

On rankings, people should start moving ASA and AXO down along with Sig Kap. Kappa deserves to be moved up as they rival top tiers now. As a sororoity girl, I'm truly intimidated by Kappa much more than Gamma Phi, as GPhi is becoming more irrelevant along with ASA and AXO. Theta is top tier and moving them down to second tier is silly, just move them to the back of tier 1. Don't know why KD is top tier though, because just like in every average sorority, there are pretty girls and there are not attractive girls, and as tiers seem to be based off of looks I hate to say it but I see a lot of really not attractive girls wearing KD apparel around campus. KD girls are really nice, but as these rankings seem to be based off of looks rather than personality I'm not sure as to how they are still holding a top spot if Theta is not because their babies are "beat". DZ seems to be doing well and is close with decent frats so they should be moved up as well. Thoughts on these claims? I want to hear opinions

Posted By: Frat goals
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Theta isn't tier 1 anymore. You can't gossip about other sororities and your own fall 15 PC and still be number 1.

By: sorority
#2by:    

Totally coming from Theta!

By: FALSE
#3by:    

someone didnt get a bid from KD...

By: butthurt
#4by:    

bump to this i think everything u said is accurate except I think axo is on the rise.

By: agreed
#5by:    

coming from someone in a "lower" tier sorority, I would say kappa theta and kd are all top. not as much asa and definitley not gphi...as for axo i would say their moving up too ^

By: ye

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

ppl like KD cuz theyre chill af...like idk why ur ripping on them, if top tier frats want to social with them they will stay on top, simple as that.

By: yo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.