facebook

chi phi

by:    

Are the rumors that Chi Phi is moving up fast true?

Posted By: Rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

good try chi phi

By: no
#2by:    

Not sure but maybe. they had a daydrink and a couple parties recently with decent places but we'll see how the semester goes. sorry i couldnt help you more @Rush. A bunch of stuff is changing though with some houses falling and a few filling in the gaps and rising. From a "top tier" perspective, just keep an open mind and go where your boys are

By: Idk
#3by:    

They are but they still struggle socially. They go to tier 5 houses at best and any talk of them getting bars at tier 4 houses is bs. They're starting to have a couple of sororities over but they also get really crappy orgs for socials. Give them a couple of years and they should be much better.

By: a2
#4by:    

They're decent but they come up short in a lot of ways. They don't have a thon partner, they social very poorly, and aren't given away bars anywhere. I was talking with a chi phi brother who claimed to have an away bar at my houses party to make themselves look good, without realizing I was a brother. They really only have the snow storm party going for them right now, and people will forget about that soon enough, so if they don't keep it rolling they're not gonna move

By: Yes and no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.