rushing

by:    

from what I've seen it seems like:
"good"
pi phi, a phi, theta, KD, gamma phi, kappa, asa, Zta, axo, azd

"not as good"
dz, AOPi, dg, sdt, sig kap, adpi,phi sig, service sororitys, phi MU

is this right?

and when I say "good" and "not as good" I mean in the eyes of the Greek community, im sure every sorority here is great, as long you love ur sistas that's all that matters right!

Posted By: ?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you're saying the ranking doesn't matter as long as you love your sisters then why are you ranking the sororities? That's just hypocritical

By: Wtf
by: uh   

well just because it doesn't matter doesn't mean they don't exist.... I was just wondering what the typical stigma is, but I also don't want anybody to feel bad about the stigma just because their sorority didn't make the 'good' list Ya know? like just because they're seen by frats as 'bad' doesn't make their sisterhood 'bad' and just because frats see a sorority as 'good' doesn't make their sister hood 'good'. now do you see what I mean?

By: uh
#2by:    

Theta is on their way to the "not as good list" if they haven't already arrived.

By: Newsflash

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.