facebook

am i the only one who thinks tiers are dumb?

by:    

As a sister of a lower tier sorority, why should I care that I'm not first or second tier? Why should any other sorority care? If these sisters truly are your best friends that you love so much you should be happy and not need validation from frat guys saying you're hotter than another group of girls.

Posted By: Go greek
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This. It's perfect. Greek life isn't a competition it's a community 💙

By: Yes yes yes
#2by:    

Tiers are the reason people see greek life as just a superficial continuation of high school about people competing with each other for a seat at the popular table. It's a stupid system, but at the end of the day that's kind of how the world works.

By: Duh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Honestly lower tiers are better because you don't have to try and look like a barbie 24/7 much less stressful and much more genuine

By: Rt
by: Rt @ rt   

It's great not having to worry about looking perfect all the time. Lower tier sororities are so much more laid back and I love it

By: Rt @ rt
#4by:    

Go you!

By: :)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.