facebook

can someone tell me why agr isn't ranked higher??

by:    

AGR is the bomb.com so why aren't they ranked that way?

Posted By: Confused
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They may have a nice house and they started moving up last semester but they have a lot of weird brothers and aren't exactly top tier (don't get good sororitys etc.) Kinda tells you something when they have one of the nicest houses at PSU but they're only midtier....

By: @confused
#2by:    

I don't know what the hype is about these kids either. They have open parties for anyone to come in (first mistake if you wanna tier climb) at the best they get Sig Kap (social suicide) and this "amazing" PC that everyone hyped up is mostly a bunch of kids in the Ag school who till crops while their home for break. In conclusion, it's a nice house full of weird people who have bad socials.

By: Idk about that
by: Agr!!   

No no no wait!!! The other day we had a DZ social with like 6 of their girls AND one of our brothers dates a gamma phi Altoona transfer! I swear we are relevant!

By: Agr!!
#3by:    

BUT is the gamma phi Altoona transfer hot??? Cause then you'd be relevant I swear

By: Agr!!!!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Ag frat   

Yes she's hot I'll vouch for that, so are we relevant now???????

By: Ag frat
#4by:    

Coming from a high middle tier sorority girl I actually go to a lot of AGR's parties and I always have a good time, granted they don't have any alcohol left but nobody does at that point. They have good music and let a good mix of people in so its always just a good time rather than "who do you know here" "what sorority are you in" "are you top tier" that you'll find at a lot of houses, its more fun to me than most frats. Go AGR <3333

By: high middle tier girl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.