facebook

kappa sig will be big

by:    

I'm not a brother but I'm telling you right now they will be upper-middle/top tier in a year or two. Once they can start hosting and taking advantage of KDR's old house they will be hanging with the top houses.

Posted By: not in kappa sig
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

KappaSig are a bunch of sheep herding grease monkeys

By: Coochi
by: Greek   

ok theta you keep doing what you do best which is bashing other organizations to make yourself feel better.

By: Greek
#2by:    

you know nothing

By: shut your face
#3by:    

kappa sig will not be hanging with top houses because they're full of Steven Glansbergs. Throw bids out like money in a rap video.

By: Dingle
#4by:    

The max I can see you guys reaching is tier 5 and MAYBE 4 depending on your fall '16 pc. We'll give it another semester. Im in an upper mid frat as well.

By: honest
by: I know a Ksig alum   

Agree with this guy. Ksig was upper mid tier at best like 10-20 years ago and it seems like they're basically going to go back to that

By: I know a Ksig alum
#5by:    

Having a new house doesn't change the facterms that their brotherhood is full of the kids that ate glue during art class. A house doesn't make a brotherhood plain and simple.

By: Keep dreaming
#6by:    

Having a new house doesn't change the facterms that their brotherhood is full of the kids that ate glue during art class. A house doesn't make a brotherhood plain and simple.

By: Keep dreaming
#7by:    

The house doesn't change the appearance of the guys sorry

By: No chance

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.