facebook

rush events???

by:    

Still haven't gotten any texts on rush events anyone else having this issue?

Posted By: rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

i hope you stayed at zone day long enough to get into their secret computer lol smh

By: bro...
#2by:    

Have all houses started tho

By: freshman

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I think you're supposed to contact houses first

By: freshie
#4by:    

If they like you, they would have texted you as rush events started on Friday. Top houses ( tiers 3 and above are very selective, sometimes even tier 4). Just go around to midtier 5/6 houses at night and they'll probably let you in or contact them and tell them you're a late rush. Don't go lower than that.

By: Rush
by: freshman   

so no chance they actually havent started? I asked a rush chair and he said this week

By: freshman
by: rushie   

so what houses would you suggest trying to email?

By: rushie
by: @freshman@rushie   

They definitely started. It would be very weird if they haven't already as bids go out next week. Try emailing houses like Zeta Psi, AGR, Phi Who, Far Sig, FIJI, Pi Lamb, AXP, Beta, Chi Phi, Kappa Sig, Alpha Sig. I would personally avoid Phi Who/KappaSig/AlphaSig since they're on probation/can't do anything in their house and FIJI since they're on campus. If you're willing to wait, Phi Who is definitely the way to go. Check out Beta and Chi Phi. They have great houses but they're pretty much dry and also on campus.

By: @freshman@rushie
by: @@freshman@rushie   

phiwho gets off probation next month

By: @@freshman@rushie
#5by:    

every house besides SAE

By: at this point

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.