by:    

Who has the nicest house?

Posted By: GDI
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Beta, Sig Pi, Chi Phi, Sig Chi, SAE in no order are all pretty nice

By: Go to zone days
#2by:    

I wouldn't say there's a clear cut #1 but to name a few...

Chi Phi has a beautiful house, although they don't have parties so it's never really used

SAE isn't that big, but the location is prime

AGR has a very nice house, with a large pillars and a decent sized porch on the side

Sig Pi was ranked on Bro Bible, and has a large porch and balcony

Beta has a Sammy style pit but in a much newer/cleaner/better house, but it's on campus and they also don't throw down that often.

Beta Sig not that nice of a house but they have a basketball court which is tight.

Acacia is nice but it's more of a church then it is a frat house but it's probably the biggest house

By: Not 1
by: rush   

thank you. but why dont chi phi and beta have parties? and why is acacia a church? haha

By: rush
by: Alpha   

I thought they did @rush @Not 1
Didnt chiphi and beta have daylongs last week? i may be wrong. And acacia just looks like a church cuz its stone and has a peaked roof and it looks like their bedrooms are sunday school class rooms lol

By: Alpha
by: False   

Brought to you by the courtesy of acacia. Get off your self promotion! Lol.

By: False
#3by:    

Chi Phi but they don't use it, same with Beta. Sig Pi and AGR made some TFM ranking last year, but sig Pi is way nicer inside. DChi and dsig are sick, so are TKE and Acacia

By: Frates

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Sig pi, sig chi, d chi

By: Sjm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.