facebook

sophomore

by: Wondering

Is it hard to rush a sorority as a sophomore? Do you need connections

Posted By: Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sophomore rush   

No it's actually a lot easier and you're more likely to get into higher tiers. I rushed as a freshman and got all tier 4 sororities back so I dropped. When I rushed as a sophomore I was between a top tier sorority and a second tier sorority

By: Sophomore rush
by: CJan 19, 2016 11:34:36 AM

For some people, this is true but not for most people. Its definitely easier freshman yr but tons of sophomores also get bids with no problem. The one benefit of rushing as a soph is you're usually way more prepared and know what to expect

By: C
#2  by: Too late   

You really don't feel like you belong though. Most are freshman and other established sophomores already have their circle of friends. You won't get to live on the suite junior year cause you don't hold as much rank and you won't get to live in senior house either because you don't have enough seniority status.

By: Too late
by: uhJan 19, 2016 3:54:59 PM

def not, i rushed as a sophmore and only got dropped by 3 chapters all of recruitment. i am living on my floor next year and have a group of friends in my chapter that also rushed as sophmores that are planning on living in a senior house

By: uh
by: Response to uhJan 19, 2016 4:06:43 PM

You must be in a mid or low tier sorority. You don't log in as many points pledging as a sophomore.

By: Response to uh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.