facebook

honest opinions

by:    

I am interested in rushing in the spring since I am just transferring to Upark and I have heard that sororities do not take juniors so I cannot wait until fall for Formal Recruitment.. This being said, I would like an honest opinion of the 4 sororities I am interested in ( AXO, Phi Sig, Sig Kappa, and AO Pi ) that are rushing in spring. Please help and give honest opinions. Thank you all very much!

Posted By: 😉
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

shooting for the stars kid

By: honest
by: 😉   

Never know until you try

By: 😉
#2by:    

I know a lot of juniors who have rushed in the fall and got bids to decent sororities. If you don't get a bid this spring you'll can definitely get a sorority this fall!

By: sorority
#3by:    

Is axo even doing spring recruitment?

By: ?
by: axo   

it is at maybe at the moment. but it is leaning towards a yes

By: axo
#4by:    

Just so you know, higher tiered sororities that do spring rush usually already have their girls picked out and just have rush events to hide that fact from Panhel or just in case one super awesome girl shows up. As far as spring rush goes, you should probably aim lower (phi sig adpi phi Mu maybe sig kap) bc since you just transferred in guessing you don't have any connections in the sorority which is very important in spring.

By: Ok
by: 😉   

actually the majority of my friends are in A Phi, Theta, SK, AXO and KKG. My connections are quite good.. It's my selection that is not

By: 😉
by: K cool   

Alright well if you're too good for any of the sororities doing spring rush, wait and rush in the fall. If you're as good as you seem to think you are, you'll have no problem getting a bid in the fall even if you are a junior.

By: K cool
#5by:    

AXO or AOPi if you want to be semi relevant, phi sig and sig kap not so much.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

theta is also spring rushing. axo definitely is, i'd shoot for that one if you can. definitely a pretty, genuine group of girls

By: lol
by: 😞   

emailed Theta chair and they said they are not doing spring rush this year

By: 😞
by: Hmm   

If you have such great connections in theta you could have just asked them instead of emailing the rush chair...lol

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.