facebook

spring rush

by:    

So panhel put the list of who was doing spring rush out but theta and alpha phi aren't on it and weren't they supposedly doing spring rush?

Posted By: Hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

i thought 13 were doing spring recruitment?

By: wow
#2by:    

All the girls in DG changed their cover pics for recruitment so I thought they were doing it :( I'm sad I liked them!!

By: Confused
#3by:    

I would just email the recruitment chairs directly.. they might just be recruiting via word of mouth!

By: hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Sometimes certain sororities only need literally 1 or 2 new members so it doesnt make sense to advertise theyre doing spring ..usually they'll just recruit girls they know too. but its still worth a shot to email the recruitment chairs anyway

By: A
#5by:    

My chapter is doing spring recruitment but it doesn't say it online because they are inviting girls instead of making it public, if you're actually interested in a specific one, just email the recruitment chair and I'm sure they'll let you know dates!

By: M
#6by:    

There's definitely more that aren't listed on the panhel website. Every sorority that didn't meet the quota they set in fall has to do spring recruitment to get it. Delta gamma is for sure doing spring recruitment. Idk about other ones

By: sorority
by: sorority   

Update: just saw the comment above mine. Email the recruitment chair of where you want to rush and they should be able to hook you up :) or talk to one of the girls in that chapter so they can get you
more info

By: sorority
#7by:    

anyone know what other sororities are under quota?

By: !
by: bless up   

sig kap

By: bless up

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.