facebook

drop and pledge

by:    

Has anyone every dropped after they just got in the fall semester, and pledged a new frat in the spring? I love my frat just because of like 10-15 guys but me and one other guy kinda wanna go pledge somewhere else because our frat isn't really changing, we kinda just do the same thing everyday, like social with the same people and stuff.

Posted By: AlphaBetaGammaDelta
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I am also thinking of dropping and repledging. I feel like pledging my first semester was a huge mistake because I had no idea how Penn State Greek life worked. Also why stay in a house if you aren't fully committed/happy. It is an unhealthy relationship for both you and the brotherhood.

By: Same

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

If you are an initiated brother of a fraternity you may not just drop and join another, you are currently an affiliated brother and an active, the best you can be is an inactive, no other frat will take you because you will technically always be in yours

By: you're an idiot
by: Not Initiated    

What if I have yet to be initiated?

By: Not Initiated

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.