10. Triangle/ZBT

sororitys
1. PiPhi, APhi, KD, Theta
2. Gamma Phi, Kappa, ASA
3. ZTA, AXO, AZD
4. AOPi, DG, DZ, SDT,
5. SigKap, ADPi, PhiSig, OphiA
6. PhiMu, Phi Rho
P.S. ESA and trilogy arent panhel but they would be in high middle although ESA is full of smokes

Any questions or concerns, and ill provide full explanations

Posted By: Realest on the Row
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Why is beta 5th tier?

By: Ys
by: why   

they get away bars with better houses and social well/have money. Theyre just on campus, which kills them.

By: why
#2by:    

Why is Theta top tier still? Their latest pledge class made them go downhill. Most aren't hot and some are really strange and pyscho! Reputation really got damaged. Not up to par as in the past.

By: WE ARE!
#3by:    

I may have been overzealous putting beta there ik they can social now and are improving plus have one of the dopest houses so maybe the belong bottom of 5, or top of 6 pending on how the semester plays out. As far as the theta comment, sounds like a sorority girl who is unhappy about her plaement an is therefor spreading here-say. Im more than aware that theta is still a bumch of dimes and still schedules with top house weekly. So ya

By: OP

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: hi   

You put kappa sig twice. I know they got the new house but the property is on probation until next semester. Are they 6th or 7th?

By: hi
#4by:    

Bottom of 6th cuz they still get thrown good bars from what i hear

By: @hi
#5by:    

This

By: Bump
#6by:    

sammy better than sig chi
acacia better thank tke and lambda

By: yooo
#7by:    

spot on

By: 3
#8by:    

drop lambda to 3, they are really not good anymore

By: yo
by: sorority   

Lambda still socials with better sororities than some of tier 2 and definitely tier 3. Cool dudes, just haven't had anything at their house

By: sorority
#9by:    

Ill bump this one

By: Acutate
#10by:    

I agree with the top few. But move axp down, kappa sig is only 7. Switch sig tau and skulls. Combine 9&10

By: So bad
by: nah   

nah just switch Kappa Sig and Chi Phi its spot on

By: nah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.