facebook

kd just set a new low

by: Horrific

This will probably get downvoted a lot because KD and their best friends live on this website but here it does.

Yesterday I was walking to a daylong and I saw a group of around 20 KD girls outside of Kappa sig chanting things like "long live kdr" and other anti kappa sig/ pro kdr things.

Now I dont know anyone in kappa sig, and while I do feel bad they have to deal with that crap, that isn't why I'm wasting time posting this. I'm absolutely horrified you guys are supporting KDR after everything they've done. KD, you aren't an insult to greek life, you're an insult to women. NEVER have I been more shocked in my life to see something like that. I've seen sorority girls act immature before, but never to this level. You owe an apology not just to kappa sigma, but to people like me who have been personally affected by these things.

Posted By: Horrific
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Kebby   

I knew they were a little stuck up but jeez.

By: Kebby
#2  by: Wow   

Ur stupid if u think this is new. Every sorority that went there still supports kdr. A few even ordered more of their rush shirts to show support, ur probably a low tier sorority girl

By: Wow
by: huhNov 8, 2015 10:49:06 PM

Why does the tier of OP matter? Greek community so obsessed with tier system they forget that at the end of the day we are all human and have an equal say lol

By: huh
#3  by: let's be real   

some guys' mistakes is not a whole fraternity's mistake. Do not be ignorant.

By: let's be real
by: stillNov 8, 2015 10:45:28 PM

I agree that we shouldn't put an umbrella over all of them for the actions of few, but if you don't think the majority of them knew you're insane. Even a PLEDGE knew. That's how they got caught. Either way, KDR was a collection of jerks anyway

By: still
#4  by: maturity   

Even if they do support KDR and feel that their punishment is too much, there's no reason to take it out on the new occupants. I know someone in kappa sig and I know KDR messes with them almost every single night. There is no reason these sororities need to add to it. Sometimes I think people forget that we are adults.

By: maturity
#5  by: BRAVO APPLAUSE   

Well said! No one should condone KDR actions. If they think nothing wrong happened then they need to reevaluate their morals and who they continue to choose to hang with. I'm above immoral behavior and more people should to make a better society.

By: BRAVO APPLAUSE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.