facebook

acacia aepi du

by: Roy Hibbert

Obviously we know the answer to why people say DU is rising, because they get used for their house, but I feel like people are talking about acacia and aepi a lot. Have they increased their social schedule? Better pledge classes?

Posted By: Roy Hibbert
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Kdr rules   

No. Both are still the same

By: Kdr rules
#2  by: disagree   

i've been going to acacia a lot more than last year, their parties last year were ok but now they are sooooo much fun. Also my babies say their pledges are super hot

By: disagree
#3  by: Vyvanse    

- Acacia and DU both have most of the biggest parties on campus, but they both always invite way too many bars or let too many randoms in because they get way too hot to bear by like 12:05. They need to let less people in and they'll be so fun.. especially Acacia.
- AEPi's parties are kinda lame but their social schedule has gotten extremely good. Much better than Sig Pi and DU.
- Acacia's social schedule is the same as it usually has been (way better than AEPi and infinitely better than DU's)
- DU's social schedule is the weirdest combination I've ever heard of. Look for their's to get way better (It'll be like Sig Ep/Sig Pi probably) next semester.
- Overall, AEPi is at the top of Tier 3 now.. definitely better than Sig Ep, Sig Pi, and DU.
- Yes DU is getting used, but they're also going to many other houses for parties and 4 ways now. And really good houses are coming there for 4 ways and parties now too, its not just the tailgates anymore. Word is they might go on probo which could kill their momentum
- Acacia is probably peaked, won't get much better unless houses get shut down
- Acacia and DU both got great pledge classes, AEPi's is sufficient enough to keep them on the rise too.
- Just my two cents (I'm in a "tier 2" fraternity for those who want to know)

By: Vyvanse

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.