facebook

chi phi

by: F

Does Chi Phi throw parties? I know they just came back on campus recently but have no idea what they are about. Can anyone tell me more?

Posted By: F
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

No they dont, their national recently built them an amazing new house but the "deal" they had to make was never throwing parties or registering large events. As far as I know thats still a thing

By: No
#2  by: Roy Baker's Mom   

Their alumni initially made them dry, but after a semester they decided to let it be a wet house. They haven't been dry since Fall '13 and have a somewhat normal social schedule. They had a pretty good party called Chi Phisland a few weeks ago with a band and a waterfall macgyvered to their spiral staircase.

By: Roy Baker's Mom
#3  by: Yepp   

My friends a brother there. They just got their chapter back in spring 2015, they are apparently trying to get a fence for daylongs, and have a busy social schedule. They are still on thin ice with Alumni after some scandals in the 2000's but I'm going to their Halloween parties. Try and come through "F"

By: Yepp

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.