facebook

upcoming houses

by:    

I've heard some things about houses on the rise. Apparently DU is on their way up considering they're day long this weekend. Also heard ATO took a good pledge class this year and are working their way up. Another rumor is that Beta is allowed to register parties again and is having some daylong? Don't know about that but I guess that could help them, also heard they took a cute pledge class but they're too far removed from everything to make big strides. Anyway, it should be an interesting year.

Posted By: Relevant
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I agree with all of this. I've also heard about the rumors about Beta's daylong. Interested to see who's going to be there. Not sure if they're allowed to register though.

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: s   

I can't imagine a single soul showing up for an on-campus daylong. Daylongs aren't technically allowed to be registered at all this year. Especially on campus...

By: s
#2by:    

thank you for this post DU

By: this is just sad
by: Use your brain   

You're an idiot if you think this is actually them posting about themselves over and over again.

By: Use your brain
#3by:    

Phi psi is moving up FAST

By: Relevant
#4by:    

Beta isn't dry anymore and they're allowed to register again. That's a thing.

By: A
by: Roy Baker   

We've socials with Beta before and honestly I think that since they can have parties that could be a big move for them. Just depends on who chooses to come over to they're house for parties.

By: Roy Baker
by: what   

Since when?

By: what

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.