facebook

gtfu who is best, most popular, ranked

by:    

Penn State must have the most immature, whiny, juvenile creatures on earth! No other college uses Greek Rank to urge another student to rank them, validate them, or to also put themselves on top of some fraud rankings in the discussion section. You guys are the epitome of stupid! How could you chose a frat/ sorority based on what someone else thinks of YOUR choice? Every Greek should think that their frat/sorority is better because you and your contributions made it better. You look like a bunch of ass clowns who lack self esteem and identity. No way would I ever allow a coed in another Greek organization ranked me in the bottom and say, oh well I guess this is where I will make my bed. Stupid Stupid Stupid idiots! Just like the dummy high schoolers who just got on campus and based their pledging decisions on fake ranks. GTFU! Coeds on other campuses always talk about how stupid you guys look. I'm from FSU, you know the school that beats your A every year in football. You guys look so united when we visit for a game and to see one pathetic rank after another all day just shows that you guys must not have had a minimum GPA requirement or SAT score to get accepted there. You look ridiculous! Concentrate on your sorority/frat and STFU!

Posted By: BS Detective
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

As you can see, some mentally disordered teenager still tried to bump their own fraud ranking that eased their sorority up on the social ladder.

By: shaking my head
#2by:    

Who even is FSU lol and you try to bring PSU down by talking about acceptance scores? Are you guys even in the top 100 colleges cause I doubt it. Now leave.

By: Umm
#3by:    

Somebody didn't get the acceptance letter that they were hoping for

By: Yung Thugg
#4by:    

Obviously you are a freshman or you would know who FSU is. You will know on football day.

Now it all makes sense, Penn State has let a different class of little teenagers eased in who were not a part of the "in crowd" in high school, and finally, they found a club of misfits who let them into their chapter. I get it now. So clear.Just a bunch of tryhards wearing Greek letters and don't know what Greek life really means. You used the system to make you something, instead of getting with a sorority that you could offer something to. Greek life= a community united not divided.

By: BS Detective
#5by:    

^ we should hold interviews before offering an acceptance letter into undergrad. There is too much cattiness, elementary school logic and intelligence. While this is a good poSt and most people who would respond positively to it. There are the others like that little anti phimu Texas kid last year where the Internet makes them feel more important than what they are.

By: pump fist

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Hey ADHD! The subject is about how Greeks should act towards one another. The OP just pointed out was FSU you was because you said that you never heard of it. Try to stay on point and take your Adderall.

By: To Psshh
#7by:    

FSU's greek rank discussion looks just like this, all colleges do.

By: lol
#8by:    

^because of trolls like you who try to stir up crap and they probably don't even attend there

By: GLOWING GODDESS ψ
#9by:    

Oh, like the phisig chicks who post on this site everyday and pretend to ruval other sororities? Stope emvarrassing yourself phisig. You are making the while greek community look bad.

By: Careless Whisper
by: Truly   

Hey Careless,
Truly, how did you get into college when you have four errors in three sentences? Go back in your hole, Phi Mooooo.

By: Truly
#10by:    

get glasses please or a larger phone. Point taken and goodbye.

By: To careless whisper

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.