facebook

phi mu

by:    

Why is everyone so quick to hate on phi mu and always put them last in the rankings? Their new pledge class isn't bad and the girls are cool.

Posted By: Why
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Every PC is beautiful therefore the hate! Enjoy it. When they don't talk, you become irrelevant. In the meantime, the chapter grew from 60 members to 170 in just 2 years with all the free press from sites like this. People are running scared. That's all! Shout out from your sisters in Towson--my sis pledged there.

By the way, everyone knows that the ranks are posted by other sororitys that lost PNM because of you.

By: Sisterly Love
#2by:    

I'll actually place them Mid Tier based only on looks. Same girls as DZ, DG and ZTA. In fact, they remind me of Chi-O 2012 ( before the bad publicity). Someone is really hating on these girls hard, just because..

By: ranks spanks.
#3by:    

The reason everyone is so quick to hate on phi mu is because all you phi mu girls do is come on this site every day posting fake threads like this one. Constantly bashing other sororitys and pretending they are as bad as you when they are nowhere close. Maybe you don't see the difference in the hotness that others do, but you're not helping yourselves with these stupid fake posts and you're not making any friends this way, girlies.

By: Omg phi mu just stop it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ranks spanks   

^Actually I posted this reply, not a girl and not in phimu (TKE and proud of it) So don't you look really stupid? Now, it is very clear that on the other hand, I am talking to a female. You may want to put your energy in making yourself better and stop letting other girls make you feel insecure. This is really childish behavior for a college student.

By: ranks spanks

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.