facebook

question

by:    

Is phi sig new? I don't remember seeing them last bid day. What are they like?

Posted By: psu
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

well obviously hahah

By: duh
#2by:    

whats their rep

By: psu

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Well...   

Meh

By: Well...
by: mickeyd   

cool girls, great to party with. easy to talk to. Derby day was a blast last year. Pledge class looks hot. Under rated due to being new on campus.

By: mickeyd
by: lol   

mickeyd is very wrong, they have a couple cute girls but a lot of them aren't cute. Not well known cause they're new but they are respected much more than phi mu if that's what you're wondering

By: lol
#3by:    

lol is obviously a sig kap, AOPI or ADPI most view Phi Sig above them.

Bottom line is meet the girls in each sorority and decide for yourself. This place is full of self rankers and haters.

By: ThinkBig
by: psu   

yeah unfortunately i've seen a lot of that, kinda starting to think ranks aren't even a thing. After having friends in different sororities it just looks like they are basically all the same but thats from a girl's point of view.

By: psu
by: i was there   

Phi Sigs really should be mid tier but since they're new all the sororitys feel they need to "pay their dues" before they get the proper respect. If they keep taking in quality pledge classes they'll be mid to upper tier in the next few years.

By: i was there

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.