facebook

rush next fall

by:    

I dropped out of recruitment this year because I did not like the options I received, but I was interested in rushing my sophomore year next fall. Am I at a disadvantage because I am a sophomore?

Posted By: sophomore PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

no, but you are at a huge disadvantge because you dropped because you apparently thought you were better than all the choices you recieved. when you rush as a sophomore, the sororities will be able to see that you already rushed.

By: well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I dropped last year not because I didn't like who I got back, but I wasn't confident and didn't feel like I fit in as a "sorority girl." rushed again this year and now I'm in a great sorority I'm very happy with and feel really at home. it's gonna be a long year for you as a geed, but it's worth it to rush again next year.

By: happy soph
by: huh   

what is a geed

By: huh
by: @ what is a geed   

you

By: @ what is a geed
by: @ what is a geed   

you

By: @ what is a geed
#3by:    

SO MUCH BETTER TO RUSH AS A SOPHOMORE
first off, each pledge class has is like 1/4 sophomores. me and all my friends rerushed as sophomores and got back so many top tier choices and it went so well. you will do better because now you know what to expect and are more confident and know what to wear. not a bad idea.

By: sophomore

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.