facebook

adpi lives on this site

by:    

Nothing on here is accurate because ADPi lives on this website. If you'll notice, negative comments about other sororities get like 2-3 down votes. Negative comments on ADPi gets like 30+ down votes. No matter how much time you spend on this site ADPi, you won't be able to convince anyone that you're anything but bottom tier.

Posted By: ADThigh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

who cares what their sisters do. if you're so confident about where they stand and what they're about... then live and let live. this is just a stupid (but truthfully entertaining) website. are you really that preoccupied and conscious about which sororities comments get whatever amount of likes? a little ironic that you're calling someone else out for "living" on this site when you can actually give out those figures, huh?

By: okay so
by: wtf   

look at the likes on this comment. didn't even think this was true until I saw the reply

By: wtf
by: to wtf   

I'm the one that made the reply, and I'm not even in the sorority. (idk who the likes came from nor does it matter). the whole point is who cares...

By: to wtf
#2by:    

I upvoted the reply and I'm not in adpi #panhellove

By: yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Everyone knows this site is full of $hit. The self rankers can make themselves feel good by writing fan fiction but the cold hard facts are out there for all to see. Use your eyes and your brain you don't need to write about it on here. Everyone knows the truth - we're just nice enough not to tell you to your face.

By: truth will tell

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.