facebook

what to look for this semester

by: fratstrodamus

So everyone pretty much agrees where the tiers fall, I'd like to do a little predicting for where they'll be after this year. Talk about it in comments. Left out sororities since some self rank and cant see any big moves anyway. Made no comment on my frat to be unbiased

Top tiers are pretty secure. Odds are one will slip up and get suspended because that's just the way the cycle works. Sig chi has their alleged probation, which, honestly probably won't even hurt them where they stand.

Moving onto the tier 3 region, Sig ep and Sig pi have been doing pretty well. Whether this means someone else steps up to fill AEPi's place or they get replaced and leave AEPi in the dust, who knows

Phi Who is decent but I just feel like they moved up faster than natural. Everyone's So fixated on DU's new fence. Probably will help them, but its a question of how much.

PKT's ordeal hurt them (not even sure if they're still technically here) AGR has potential to move up but I don't see it as likely.
DKE is somewhat overrated considering the circles they hang out with.
FIJI moved up way too quickly and has never personally impressed me

Next tier I can agree with mostly. AXP has a kind of lame house. Beta has a pretty cool house, but that's all I can say on that.

Kappa Sig can definitely move up having a legit house now. Skulls in my opinion is pretty underrated. They have some real potential to make upward moves.

Bottom Tiers I have no insightful comments on

Posted By: fratstrodamus
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.