facebook

rush

by: Pnm

So I got phisig back for first rounds and have heard a lot of mixed reviews about them and it's hard to find a solid one because they're still new. Is it worth it to keep going with them or stick to the ones that are already known better

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yeah   

i don't really get why you won't consider dropping. you had maybe 15 minutes to talk to the chapter. recruitment is just starting and for all you know you may make some real connections with the girls. you don't know what you're giving up on if you drop early. also, who the f cares what everyone else is saying?

By: yeah
#2  by: the real deal   

Be open minded during sorority recruitment. If you cross one out too early into it, you could miss out giving a great sisterhood a chance. Phi Sig has great qualities like any other sorority here at Penn State. If you're pledging a sorority for the right reasons, the opinions of other people wouldn't matter. You should genuinely get to know them and see what fits for you and what you want in a sisterhood.

By: the real deal
#3  by: Smart   

I hope for you that you kept them and they choose you. Its true they are new but they have great girls, great socials and care about each other. All sororitys have mixed reviews because they are written by people. Some honest, some bitter that they were cut.

By: Smart
#4  by: not really   

they're really good at self-ranking if that's what you're asking...

By: not really

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.