facebook

rush 2015

by: confused

So what sororites are doing amazing in rush this year and which one aren't?

Posted By: confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tbh   

DZ got my attention with their light show outside their suite-- so cute

By: Tbh
#2  by: Pnm   

Def KD sooooo nice!

By: Pnm
#3  by: :)   

ADPi is killlling it

By: :)
by: True Sep 5, 2015 12:27:04 AM

Which is strange considering they are super weird

By: True
#4  by: Pnm   

Disappointed with a lot of upper tier sororities I thought I liked ?

By: Pnm
#5  by: sororitytyyy   

honestly, adpi has really stepped up their recruiting game this year. Other than that, the sororities that typically do well have been doing well as usual. Phi sig, phi mu, and this year SDT weirdly enough have been getting dropped a lot

By: sororitytyyy
by: Are you sure?Sep 2, 2015 1:22:10 PM

That's funny because my friends and myself all liked phi sig and SDT a lot more than adpi

By: Are you sure?
by: IdiotSep 2, 2015 10:46:14 PM

You probably shouldn't be commenting on stuff like this if you help with post office. You're supposed to be unbiased and helpful....

By: Idiot
#6  by: Don't get fooled girls   

Freshies be aware there's a lot of self-ranking going on when u hear some or another sorority is killing it . Could be true or just self-ranking. The only thing to do is go with your gut and who you liked and where you think you'll feel comfortable for the next four years.

By: Don't get fooled girls
#7  by: Low class   

Now I'm pretty sure you the one who is "helping with post office" is from adpi and just trying to knock down your competition. Nobody who helps with post office would say that. So the PNM didn't like adpi, it happens, deal with it

By: Low class

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.