facebook

"sisterhood"

by:    

So today we got back the names of the sororities that wanted us back after talking to us and almost all the ones I got back were ones that I ranked the lowest. I had a really good convo with one of the sororities and she even told her sisters but one of them looked at me and straight up whispered to her,"are you sure?" I thought we were getting based off of our conversations not our looks????

Posted By: Salty
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Grades were cut too

By: Gpa

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I got cut from phi mu & phi sigma-- and I was told they never cut...

By: Idk
by: Just saying   

How can you never get cut from a sorority that has never been apart of formal recruitment...? Every sorority has to be selective and maybe they thought you belonged somewhere else, just because you consider them low doesn't mean they try to bid everyone

By: Just saying
by: the 2 are not the same   

Ok yea phi mu rarely cuts, they're the weird awkwards . But phi sig is different, they are only lower ranked bec they are newer here, but they are cute girls and totally normal. They won derby days last year. They social with good frats. Why wouldn't they cut? They're climbing higher

By: the 2 are not the same
#3by:    

Same thing happened to me too, OP.

By: fellow PNM
#4by:    

i know it sucks to see that you got back most of your low ranked chapters, but recruitment just started you only got to meet the sororities briefly. you never know, at the end of the week a chapter you wanted to drop could end up being your favorite. don't get discouraged yet

By: well..
#5by:    

you say you're looking for "sisterhood" but you're judging both chapters based off of looks and reputations you've heard of......neither of those define sisterhood if that's what you're really looking for - give every sorority a chance, be open minded

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.