facebook

kappa alpha theta discussion

by:    

Kappa Alpha Theta sorority chapter comments at Pennsylvania State University - PSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Hot

By: ...
#2by:    

Not

By: Jeff
#3by:    

Riding an old reputation

By: over it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Coming from a house that actually socials with theta, those girls are for the most part all awesome and genuine people

By: actually
by: ok   

ok theta

By: ok
#5by:    

Did anyone even notice the date of the original post? August 23, 2012! Who's that desperate to dig 4 years back? I think it speaks volumes! Oh yeah look who's it about.

By: LOLOLOLOL
by: OMG   

Wow I never noticed the date! How observant. Just got done with second rounds. Definitely didn't care for them. Not genuinely friendly. Several of us could see through them. From what I'm hearing they're not a close sorority either. They only hang with the same group of 3 or 4 girls. Some older ones hang with other sororities because they feel closer to them. Some of us didn't catch their vibe. Like at all! They are strange.

By: OMG
by: PNM   

Wow! Same here.

By: PNM
#6by:    

theta bottom tier

By: plan b

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.