facebook

du vs tdx vs phiwho vs pkt vs phipsi vs zetapsi

by: huehuehue

Here is a group of mid-tier houses, nothing amazing about any of them. These houses all get ranked interchangeably. They also get mentioned a bunch so I'm assuming they are on this website consistently.
Does any one of them stand out above the rest?
Does one stand out as the worst of the group?
Please discuss.

Posted By: huehuehue
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: a   

I think Phi Who and PKT stand out as the "worst" in the group. Phi Who throws average parties and PKT is always packed with guys. DU beat out Zeta Psi for Phi Sig as a THON partner which is pretty big. I heard they are also getting a permanent fence over Summer which would be perfect for a big yard. TDX is as good as any in the group, given they have pretty good social schedules on a consistent basis. Zeta Psi is middle of the pack, their parties are always a good time and they have a decent daylong. Phi Psi is sitting hard in the middle, they have one good daylong a year that top tier frats use them for, then they fall off. They do daylongs right though, that's for sure. I don't think there is for sure a best out of TDX, DU, and Phi Psi, but I think those three have a little edge on Zeta Psi (who seem to be falling) and a pretty big edge on PKT and Phi Who, who are sitting hard in the mid tier world.

By: a
#2  by: 1234   

From what I've gathered, tdx pkt and zeta psi have the best schedules out of that group, and are larger brotherhoods in general.
I would have to give the edge to pkt solely for their house and location.

By: 1234
#3  by: lol   

PKT shouldnt be here, but then then zeta psi phi who and phi psi are allooking basically the same. Phi psi Has the best socials but phi who and zeta psi party better and all three throw good daylongs, and TDX is the strongest social wise but doesn't party

By: lol
#4  by: this   

i go to all these houses more than any other places! Phi who and phi psI are rowdy and really hype, and have the craziest parties out of the group. The TDX, zeta psi, and DU kids are more calm, soft, but a lot of nice guys. Their parties aren't as good as phi who or phi psis tho. Pkt is a weird house that always has way to many guys. Honestly all these houses except pkt are the same, it's just opinion

By: this

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.