facebook

Behind the scenes of sorority rush?

by:    

Can someone please describe what goes on behind the scenes of srat rush? Do they have a system when ranking girls they want? Any spreadsheets? I’m just kinda confused and I haven’t really heard much about the process behind the scenes on the sororities sides.

Posted By: yo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Everyone acts nice, but they're all judging and talking about you. This goes on for several nights. The end.

By: Dee

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Greek   

There's one sorority at PSU that is generally very nice and means it too but if a mean or rude girl is encountered then they will make it known after everyone is gone. Even if have negative rumors against her.

By: Greek
#2by:    

Everything is planned and coordinated. The people you talk to know they are going to talk to you and most information about yourself they already know. There is a whole committee to go through your social media and see if it is up to par. Academics, other activities, and values don’t matter (even though they claim they do). You’re rated and ranked on your looks and that determines whether you get called back or not.

By: 1234
by: sorority chic   

Can confirm that not every sorority is like this. Most chapters do care about your values, academics, and what you do and will drop you if they find out that you're faking yourself through recruitment to fit in with their sorority. Only top tier cares about looks.

By: sorority chic
#3by:    

Ever see the scene in Animal House where John Belushi’s character climbs the ladder and looks in the window of the sorority house? It’s exactly like that.

By: I Know

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.