facebook

what is rolling recruitment?

by: geed

I didn’t get a bid to my top choices and I keep getting texted by other houses about “rolling recruitment”. I wasn’t really interested in these houses the first time around. Should I check them out or just rush again next semester? I’m a freshman btw

Posted By: geed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Advisor   

Go see if you like them. If you like them, join. If you don’t, rush again next semester

By: Advisor
#2  by: Huh   

Is this a real thing?

By: Huh
by: YesFeb 14, 2020 7:39:18 PM

Yes you should’ve gotten texts from those houses if you’re registered

By: Yes
#3  by: X   

Rolling recruitment is when sororities still have extra bids left to give. Some sororities have a lot of graduating seniors by May. They will continue to get to know you better. Do go check them out. Every sorority deserves a chance.

By: X
#4  by: yo   

Next semester as a soph will be SUPER competitive. In fact many top tiers wont even take a PC. You've been warned bro

By: yo
by: NoFeb 15, 2020 10:33:10 AM

No it won’t be. Why would you say that’s?

By: No
#5  by: greek    

I would give them a chance & be open minded. I mean there's a reason why you didn't get a bid at your top choices. You're probably a better fit somewhere else

By: greek
by: YepFeb 15, 2020 10:02:05 PM

Yeah there’s a reason you didn’t get a bid and they have to do rolling rush. Do yourself a favor and find a club you like instead.

By: Yep
#6  by: Lmao   

Check your ego kid

By: Lmao
#7  by: Yes   

Getting a bid anywhere is better than not being Greek at all. Once you get into a house you will realize it is so much more than where they fall in some "tier".

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.