facebook

accurate sorority rankings

by:    

What are accurate sorority rankings for 2018

Posted By: Hey
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

^By doing that you’re saying Theta socials with the same frats Aopi does :( we still have many frats, sorority tiers correlate frat ones because they pretty much social together with their equivalent tier.

also that order is not good anyway

By: that’s not how it works
by: Theta Trolls Alive    

Says a Theta Trucker Troll. It’s good except GPhi is top second tier. Theta Fall 15 forever ruined their reputation!

By: Theta Trolls Alive
by: you’re a weirdo   

you’re a freak theta wannabe chill, stop obsessing every time they’re mentioned

It’s a fact that they don’t social with the same as Aopi, it didn’t even mention saying they’re top tier, probs wasn’t them

By: you’re a weirdo
by: LMAO   

When Theta trolls are alive and trolling... #FirstTierWannabes

By: LMAO
#2by:    

Bump

By: Bump
#3by:    

Kappa, KD, Aphi, Theta, Pi Phi are the top 5 ranked. Kappa had the best pledge class this year that’s why they’re first

By: Yeetboi
by: ..   

I guess theta is top 5 but they ain’t on the same tier as the other four

By: ..
by: Reality check   

Nah Theta isn’t on same tier as others. They’re too edgy to the point where they possess a weird vibe. Any decent looking one can’t hold a conversation and most are so mean back stabbing their own sisters. They picked up some plain Janes and rather large ones a few years ago too and just can’t be recognized as top again. They think they’re top because of PIKE but they dropped too for being narcs.

By: Reality check
#4by:    

This is about right as it ended last year. But, things will be shaking up this year with fewer chapters.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

bump

By: tito
#6by:    

Bump

By: Yes
#7by:    

Re: the comment: "you could be super close & best friends but that doesn’t determine position, they’re based on who and how many frats you party with."
Well, then that sounds like a pretty stupid criteria. And seems pretty desperate to me if you choose a sorority just to score a guy. I thought it's about finding true friends.

By: Rank based on Frats - wtf
by: ummm   

you shouldn’t choose it based off of ranks no one said you should, but ranks are about partying

gooo find true friends sure, don’t comment on greek rank about your sisterhood being soooo great and don’t comment on your rank Sig kap

Sure it’s kinda messed up but all of greek life is ranked on partying status

By: ummm
#8by:    

I don't go to Penn state but do attend another large school in pa with a big greek system and am in a sorority that has a high-tier chapter at penn state.. When we think of tiers where I go theyre based on what is considered the quality of the sorority...things like gpa, involvement in clubs, athletics leadership, basic "niceness" and quality of character of members. I've never heard of basing tiers on who parties with who. From the comments on this string your greek system sounds pretty rough and kind of mean.

By: Another Greek
by: ^^^   

Yes. Basing rankings on who parties with who is senseless. But, it is what PSU Greek Rank is based on. No matter how many times advise is given to pnms on this site to ignore tiers and find a chapter where you click with members, it is ignored by immature pnms who are so desperate to join the "popular crowd" that eluded them in HS. The system would be much better if pnms ignored tiers and realized that there are many friend groups that can be fulfilling. Kids in HS that were in the band all seemed to have a blast together. Kids on sports teams all enjoyed winning together. Kids in clubs who got to know each other over shared interests developed deep friendships. But, this desire to be in the "popular top tier" crowd is so overwhelming for some that if they don't meet that standard, they drop out completely. As a Senior, who finally gets it, I wish there was some way to make the freshmen see that all that crap doesn't matter at the end of the day. Everyone is having fun doing their own thing.

By: ^^^
by: meh   

You think any top tier sorority is top because they’re the nicest or are really close???.. no they’re top cause the party and are the hottest, it’s the truth. The only greek systems that may not be like that would be at small small schools because it’s easier to know everyone character. That’s the truth across the country. Niceness and personality contribute to rank (that’s why theta isn’t top cause they’re mean) but in the end it’s about dumb things like attractiveness and how fun you are.

And if your really looking for genuine sisterhood, the tier system and greekrank isn’t gonna rank that for you

By: meh
#9by:    

To "ummmm" ... I'm not even a Sigma Kappa. Just disagreed about a ranking

By: LionLvr
#10by:    

To "^^^^^" ...... Sounds like top tier means insecure and shallow, lol. No thanks!

By: Low all the way!!!!
by: @Low all the way!!!   

I don't know if top means "insecure and shallow" as much as that reflects the values of the pnms who drop out when they can't be in that group. If you are in a top tier chapter and really value partying and social status above all else--it may be the best fit for you. If you are a serious student who likes to play hard after you work hard, your best fit is probably a middle tier house where parties are enjoyed but your life doesn't revolve around that scene. Best advice is to find your "fit" and ignore this superficial "tier" bs.

By: @Low all the way!!!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.