facebook

dirty rush for sororities

by:    

I rushed this semester but had to drop during second rounds because I got the flu. Does anyone know if sororities dirty rush either after recruitment or in the fall?? I’m a sophomore so I don’t want to wait until next formal rush.

Posted By: Dirtysorority
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Do you know what dirty rush is?? Dirty rush happens BEFORE formal recruitment. No one is dirty rushing now! If you are asking about informal recruitment, some probably will. Follow lower tier chapters on social media.

By: No
#2by:    

Dirty rushing refers to breaking formal rush rules (like promising bids to PNMs during parties or bribing girls to suicide) and risking infractions or other penalties from the school. For someone reason you seem to think it's a synonym for informal recruitment but rest assured, it's not.

By: uhhh....

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.