facebook

general impressions of top tier sororitys not that great

by: pnm

pi phi- basic girls that didnt really impress me that much, pretty chill but they werent that hot
kd- all from nj/ny, brunettes & tan, seemed stuck up and obsessed with themselves
kkg- lacked diversity and seemed fake af; like kd 2.0
aphi- all blonde bimbos who seemed to lack a sisterhood, shallow

i got invited back to two of these houses for 2nd rounds but ranked them lower than others. i had way better connection/convos with mid & lower tiers with just as pretty or even prettier girls

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: good on u   

good for u not basing it on being top tier!

By: good on u
by: agreeJan 19, 2018 11:21:35 AM

like someone else said on here, if you took one girl from each sorority (top middle low, etc.) you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. lets stop basing it on looks and lets base on connection and quality!

By: agree
#2  by: Haha   

If anything you sound more judgmental than the top tiers, these all sounded pretty mean. Pick whatever fits for you but all sororities have stuck up and nice people just an FYI lol.

By: Haha
#3  by: OP   

Looks like one of y’all are mad at me for being honest. Just tryna show it seems like it’s not all it’s cracked up to be “top tier” when there’s pretty girls in every sorority, and id rather be in a sorority with a better sisterhood than just joining one for the reputation with frats.

By: OP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.