facebook

axid, dz, dg?

by:    

Never used this, and I’m not implying I’ll get all back for prefnight (think you only get 2 so that’s not even possible), but any opinions on which to join? I love all, seem like great girls, all of them have good GPA and significantly high service hours/member, but scared I’ll make the wrong choice and not fit in.:(

Posted By: Sos
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

All of those chapters have great girls. You have to ask yourself where you feel the best connection. Did you meet someone in one of those groups that made you laugh? Did the conversations feel natural and go past the superficial recruitment bs? They might make the decision for you if you get cut. But, I don't think there is a bad choice in the bunch. I have friends in each of these chapters. Good luck.

By: Gotta Feel It
#2by:    

Axid if you care about sisterhood, dz if you are trying to party 24/7, dg if you care about the alumni networking opportunities

By: Real
#3by:    

my momma called said she went DG

By: Saysay
#4by:    

azd socials with better frats and has hotter girls than dz and dg

By: .
#5by:    

DG is falling but I think the girls are fun and I don't eve hear complaining fromthem

By: Wellll
by: ummm   

DG is not falling, if anything DZ is but ok

By: ummm
#6by:    

That's why dz was the most dropped... right

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: vibes   

from what im hearing from girls in my pi chi group no one was really connecting with dz or aopi during open houses, but im not really sure how to feel about sdt any thoughts?

By: vibes
#7by:    

Axd has better socials haven’t heard much about them from girls during recruitment, dg is rising during recruitment and does party 24/7! Dz seems to be dropping

By: bystander
#8by:    

From an outside perspective, they’re all pretty similar. Axid gives me a laidback boho vibe. DZ is a little preppier. Dg is trendy. All have great, cute girls. Axid tends to social a little higher but the more frats get kicked off the more similar they all start to social. Go where you fit!! Good luck!!

By: @pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.